"The Joy of Sharing
God's blessing to the Young"
OUR HISTORY
Beginning of Salesian Work - December 08, 1841
Adoption of the name “Salesian” - January 24, 1854
First Superior Council - December 18, 1859
“Decretum Laudis” for the Society - July 23, 1864
Approval of the Salesian Society March 01, 1869
Approval of the Salesian Constitutions April 03, 1874


RECTORS MAJOR OF THE SALESIAN SOCIETY
St. John Bosco- 1859-1888
Bl. Michael Rua- 1888-1910
Fr. Paul Albera- 1910-1922
Bl. Philip Rinaldi- 1922-1931
Fr. Peter Ricaldone- 1932-1951
Fr. Renato Ziggiotti- 1952-1965
Fr. Aloysius Ricceri- 1965-1977
Fr. Egidio Vigano- 1977-1995
Fr. Juan Edmundo Vecchi- 1996-2002
Fr. Pascual Chavez Villanueva- 2002-2014
Fr. Ángel Fernández Artime- 2014-present